News & Events
My Life in the Maldives during the Pandemic – Armaan Sharma
I had never imagined facing the tumultuous times of Covid -19 in the remote nation of the Maldives. My home for 2 years was a tiny island, in Baa Atoll. Surrounded by rich biodiversity and
One Person, Two Countries – Isha Chaturvedi
Sometimes, there are things in our life that set us apart. They may be our defining point. But that doesn’t have to be a bad thing. As a person that identifies as an Indian-American, life
MY E-LEARNING EXPERIENCES – AVNEET SINGH BATRA
E-LEARNING IS THE MOST TALKED ABOUT WORD NOW- A- DAYS. IT IS LEARNING THROUGH WEB. THE CREDIT FOR E-LEARNING GOES MORE THAN TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCEMENT TO THE DEADLY AND OMNIPRESENT CORONA VIRUS (COVID 19 PANDEMIC). LOCKDOWN
HOW HELPING A STRAY DOG CHANGED MY LIFE – Maitreya Chaturvedi
November 2018. We were sitting on the steps waiting for a cab. Suddenly, a cute dog came. We pet the dog and thought of naming it. Denise? Chloe? Goldie? How about… Jackie? At the start,
My E-Learning Experience – Raj Simar Singh Saluja
Hey,Hi,Hello. Raj Simar here and I want to share my experience with E-learning and online school. So obviously because of the infamous Corona Virus all of us are in full lockdown. At first my friends
MY 5 DAYS IN ICU – Hunar Bhatia
The day, 15th February, 2020, I was in ICU, being charged with few medications and medical drips. Seeing their daughter lying on an ICU bed was indeed a spine-chilling stroke for my parents but to
SELF IMPROVEMENT AND PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT – Aryaman Paliwal
Just when life was going smooth and people were living a stable and secure life, the pandemic hit the world hard and suddenly, life came to a standstill. A living that we had never dreamt
Covid-19: A curse to the economy – Devak Bakshi
Ever since covid-19 has started, we all have seen major losses in jobs and businesses all around the world. Everyone was trying to find ways to escape it and keep the ball rolling but actually
True meaning of freedom
- My Idea of Freedom-Devak Bakshi September 14, 2020When we talk about freedom the first thing or thought that comes to my mind is fundamental rights which have been given to us by the constitution of India. These rights need to be understood and implemented properly.. In today’s time, people are not safe anywhere; children can’t walk alone or roam about fearlessly on the roads ...
- मेरे विचार में आज़ादी-रीना नलवाया August 24, 2020आज़ादी एक ऐसा शब्द है जिसे सुनकर ऐसा लगता है मानो, मन पक्षी बन कर आसमान में उड़ रहा हो और कोई भी उसे रोक ना पाए लेकिन यह तो काल्पनिक आज़ादी है, ना तो हमारे पंख है और ना ही हम उड़ सकते हैं। समय और उम्र के साथ-साथ आज़ादी के मायने भी बदल ...
- My Idea of Freedom-Neha Rajpal August 24, 202015th August 1947: the day our country got independence from British rule. The day our freedom fighters freed their motherland from the chains of injustice, loot, and oppression. Thousands of our ancestors laid their lives to win the privilege of freedom that we enjoy today. But have we made their sacrifices worth for? Have we helped ...
- My idea of freedom-Shreya Kothari August 24, 2020Many people have a misconception regarding the word “freedom”. Just adding some fundamental rights to freedom in the constitution won’t be enough. Freedom is a much bigger concept. We have just limited it to some speech and education rights. Freedom cannot be put into some mere words. It has to be experienced by everyone throughout ...
- My idea of freedom-Madhulika Kothari August 24, 2020‘Where the mind is without fear and the head is held high’ – Rabindranath Tagore This is freedom perhaps – where you live with dignity and you harbor no doubts: you are fearless. Freedom gives you expression, freedom gives you wings, freedom gives you courage, freedom gives you compassion, and freedom fills your heart with admiration. ...